Website Terms and Conditions
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Thailand.
- All course fees must be paid in full before certification will be issued. They can be paid at any time during the course, and in part payment if required. Certification will be held by Davy Jones Locker until Full Payment of Diving Courses.
- For Courses booked in advance, 20% deposit will be taken to secure place on the course, deposits will be refunded in full if the course is cancelled not less than three weeks prior to course start date.
- All Courses paid by installments will need to be paid in full before certification will be issued, Certification will be withheld by Davy Jones Locker until Full Payment of Diving Courses.
- We offer a no refund policy, whilst every effort will be made by Davy Jones Locker to ensure students progress successfully throughout the course, we can not be held responsible if a student is unable to complete the course for various reasons.
- The fees paid are in payment for training, not qualification. If for any reason, certification is withheld, the full course fee payable still applies. Reason for this could include (amongst others):0
- Non-attendance at scheduled sessions
- Lack of completion of independent study sessions
- Not reaching a required standard during training
- Cancellation (by the student) of the course for any reasonably foreseeable reason.
- Misrepresenting pre requisite experience or training requirements when enrolling on a course.
- Whenever possible in these cases, Davy Jones Locker (DJL) will arrange for the completion of courses, however, any additional financial cost will be borne by the student.
- After booking, deposits are valid for one year. After this, they will be forfeit and the full charges apply. Similarly, if courses have not been commenced within six months of the deposit being paid, any price increase in the advertised cost of the course must be borne by the student.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee of up to 100 % if the deposit for the non-attendance of pre-arranged courses/training sessions, or courses/sessions cancelled within 48 hours before the course/sessions agreed commencement time. This fee would be in addition to any course fees. Obviously any non-foreseeable medical or family emergency would be excluded from this clause.
- Davy Jones Locker reserve the right to refuse training to anyone they feel who is not suitable to train for a diving course.