Whether it's a regulator problem, a wet suit tear or a broken mask strap, the Equipment Specialist course can help.
This Specialty course prepares you for the basic equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll get the valuable background on equipment repair and purchase, making you better able to protect your investment.
During your PADI Equipment Specialist program, you'll familiarise yourself with the operation and maintenance of your personal equipment. Your instructor might also provide the opportunity to review new or unfamiliar dive equipment.
The program is not an equipment repair program but it does give you:
* Theory, principles and operation of dive equipment
* Routine recommended care and maintenance procedures
* Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
* Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment
Must be a PADI Open Water Diver
Minimum age of 12
- All instruction and administration
- What you need to bring to the course
- Proof of previous certification
Once you've become an Equipment specialist you may wish to take part in the Advanced Open Water course to show you other forms of diving and to introduce you to other types of equipment. If a certain form of diving, such as Underwater Navigation or Night diving, is of interest then maybe focus in on one of our other Speciality Courses, but if you've been seriously bitten by the bug then maybe you would like to join our Master Scuba Diver Programme, the peak of recreational SCUBA.
The cost of the Equipment speciality is 5000 Baht.
|< Prev||Next >|