On this page we'll take a look at the unique opportunities & experiences you get taking your gap year / diving internship with DJL Diving on Koh Tao, Thailand.
We'll discover what's special about Koh Tao island & talk about the advantages of learning with DJL Diving.
What's special about taking scuba diving internships with DJL?
10 Good Reasons to Join?
10 Good Reasons to Join
Just in case you're not convinced yet, here are ten good reasons to take a scuba diving internship in Thailand.
1. Explore the underwater world of fantastic corals, stunning marine life, isolated pinnacles and sunken wrecks. It really is incredible.
2. Practice your foreign language skills - not only will you get the opportunity to pick up some Thai, many of our diving courses are conducted in French, German and Spanish.
3. Whether you intend to continue working in the Dive Industry or not, being a dive professional is an interesting addition to any CV .
4. Develop your team working, problem solving and leadership skills as you become a valued member of the DJL dive crew.
5. Experience life oversees , appreciating a completely different culture and people, fantastic foods and a different way of life. This isn't the same as 'travelling' - you'll get a much more authentic feel of what Koh Tao is like.
6. Although not strenuous, scuba diving is a physical activity - get fit doing something you really enjoy.
7. Spend time in one of the most beautiful places in the world, living on a small tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand.
8. Meet and work with a rich variety of people from all over the world - both staff, other interns and customers.
9. Build up confidence giving presentations - by the end of the course you'll be comfortable delivering dive briefings to varying group sizes.
10. Do something different - gain a new perspective on life by exposing yourself to an original and unique experience.